It is now time to "Embrace the Suck" as many like to say. You will be given an opportunity to put your skills to use in harsh weather and/or other manufactured outside stressors. This allows the participants to put into practice what you have learned in the level 1 course.
Here are the specifics:
- You can carry 25 lbs or less in your pack. It is totally up to you to know what those items should be. Use the knowledge gained in Level 1 to determine what you bring.
- No dogs allowed in this, or any other Nature Reliance School class. The class will promptly start at 7 pm on Friday and end no later than 2 pm on Sunday. Plan accordingly.
- The class will be held near Wellington, Kentucky. The exact location will be sent to those who register for a class.
- The recommended minimum age for this class is 13 years of age. Younger children will be allowed only with special permission from the instructor cadre. Please inquire at email@example.com.
- This class will require moderate physical exercise, walks on uneven ground in the wilderness, and minimal lifting. Please note the gear list at the blog piece found at this link. This gear list will be a refresher for what you learned in Level 1