Intro to Scout/Tracker
This is another in our series of one-day introduction in various topics. This class is for those that feel intimidated, or do not have time, for a full weekend class.
This class is taught by Nature Reliance School Director, Craig Caudill and assisted by previous full Scout/Tracker class graduates and alumni.
Since this will focus on the fundamentals the material learned can then be applied to animal tracking or mantracking for first responders We will cover:
- The science of tracking. Why anyone can learn this material.
- How to see more tracks, with observation and awareness exercises to teach your mind to see more.
- Understanding aging and what we can determine from it.
- How to classify human tracks for better retention of what you see.
- Understanding ground, aerial and other sign and how to understand what it is indicating to you.
- How to use tracking for SAR, hunting, and wildlife study (naturalistsa and biologists).
- Animal track and gait patterns.
- How to know with certainty you are tracking a Sasquatch, or someone pretending to be a Sasquatch :)