Zoom Course: Situational Awareness For Everyone
I have two questions for you.
- Would you like to enjoy everything in life more than you currently do?
- Would you like to be safer doing everything you do on a daily basis?
If you answered yes to either or both (who wouldn't) then having better or enhanced situational awareness can help you in doing both. Situational awareness is having a heightened sense of what is going on around you at all times. It serves you to see more things, hear more things, and helps you recognize what is going on around you.
It is also a skill that can be learned, developed, and improved upon with the right instruction. We are going to offer you that instruction. This class will be our first ever ZOOM class offered online and can be watched from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection. In this course we will cover the following topics:
- Understanding what baseline is and how to use it to see danger before it occurs.
- Knowing what "Left of Bang" means and why it is vital to your survival
- How to develop exit strategies in the event an unexpected stressful situation occurs
- Fundamental training on how to read people's "tells" to know when they are telling the truth vs. lying
- Specific methods will help you understand how to quickly and critically assess situations for your safety.
- Several other topics to help you.
If you are new to Zoom, no worries. It is easy to use. We have put together this document to help you get acquainted before class. Click here,
Once you purchase the course you will be sent the specific link for this course.