Extra Large Bandana
Bandanas are an integral piece of any outdoor person's kit. These are the greatest that has ever been made because they have our logo on them. Seriously, it gives them superpowers otherwise unheard of. Here are ten uses for these bandanas where others fall short.
- You can display your love and appreciation for all things NRS with our beautiful logo.
- You can put the circle of the logo on your head then tie off to keep the sun off of you in a desert environment.
- You can hang it up in on the gun range and use the circle logo as center mass targeting. You can think fondly of NRS while going all pew pew on it.
- You can hang it on a tree in a lost person event to make it easier for search and rescue to find you. SAR people love NRS.
- You can use it to tie off or otherwise splint broken or sprained limbs. On you silly, not the trees. You know, first aid stuff.
- You can use it to soak up or otherwise plug lacerations in the field. (Although we recommend a better first aid kit for such things). But man this bandana would look cool if you did. Tag us on Instagram if you do.
- You can rip it to shreds and use it as fire tinder. It is 100% cotton, which means it burns really well. The NRS logo portion burns hotter than fast fire.
- You can wear it as an ascot and look stately on your next hike. Obviously logo out, front and center.
- You can blow snot and boogers into it to achieve maximum oxygen levels into your bloodstream by cleaning out your nasal passages.
- You can hang it on your hammock ridgeline to mark yourself as NRS. Membership has its privileges. Try it you will see.
Seriously though there are many uses. We actually made a video several years ago that show 101 uses of one. Check it out here.
- 100% Cotton
- 27 inches X 27 inches (that is big)